Legal Services Provided by Carl Edwards Solicitor
Solicitor Carl Edwards provides expert legal representation for Criminal Law, Traffic Law and Family Law clients. With over 33 years experience, he is trusted to deliver professional client-focussed services with proven exceptional results.
The firm is located on the Qld-NSW border, near the Tweed Local Court, and is proud to provide affordable fees and is a NSW Legal Aid accredited service. An in-house Wills & Estates and Civil Litigation lawyer with over 17 years’ experience is also available.
Solicitor Carl Edwards services Qld and NSW jurisdictions at Tweed Heads, Murwillumbah, Gold Coast and Southport, Local and District courts. He regularly provides agency services for interstate firms.
FREE PHONE CONSULTATION: 07 5536 5965
Learn more About Us.
Carl did a fantastic job on getting the outcome I was hoping for. He was professional, polite, confident and a seasoned veteran in the courtroom. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing solid representation.
Very happy to recommend Carl to everyone. Down to earth, professional. Straight to the point. Gets the job done. Thank you Carl.
I found Carl to be very approachable, gave good advice, represented me well, and followed through with everything as planned. He predicated a successful outcome, and with him representing me, it was successful.
I highly recommend him
Thank you carl! Really appreciate your assistance in resolving my legal matter.
Very professional and a very positive outcome.
Thank you once again Carl for representing my family and achieving the best outcome. Carl is the most honest and amenable Lawyer on the Gold Coast, he doesn't sugarcoat anything and gets to the point, unlike most other lawyers who waste your time and take your money... Well done Carl, keep up the good work.
Make your appointment today
Our law firm specialises in Criminal, Family and Traffic Law in matters involving:
- Defending criminal charges
- Appealing your sentence
- Appealing your conviction
- Strategic case management of a guilty plea
- Court appearances at Tweed Local Court, Murwillumbah Local Court, Coolangatta Local Court, Byron Bay Local Court, Southport Court and Lismore District Courts
- All drugs, domestic violence, personal violence, sexual assault, stalking and property damage cases
- Divorce or separation
- Domestic violence
- Getting custody of, or, access to your children
- Family Court injunctions for a range of other matters
- Sorting out your property after a separation or divorce
- Mediation and dispute resolution
- All family law and de facto disputes
- Drink and drug driving charges
- Drivers’ licence disqualification
- Traffic offender intervention
- Driving while on a mobile phone or without a seat belt
- Dangerous driving
- Dangerous driving causing grievous bodily harm
Our law firm has an in-house solicitor specialising in civil and neighbourhood disputes
CIVIL AND NEIGHBOURHOOD DISPUTES
- Business, debt and property damage
- Tree, fence and other disputes
- Nuisance, trespass